Had a wonderful 6 day trip to thailand with the families of Vinit, Dhaivat & Akash. A trip full of fun and frolick! Check out http::\\ttrip.blogspot.com for the vacation highlights.
Poppatmalll.... We laughed our way out on reading the post! Thanks to gupte sahib!! You guys seem to have had lot of fun.. Will make up with a vengeance whenever we come back...! Teenu looks thinner and taller. Cant believe she will be 1 soon.. I remember her whenever I see kiddie clothes and items here.. Ishubhai is going the right away. Dont c many pics of ladies, mall mein ghus gaye hain kya?? with ben around..
3 comments:
Poppatmalll.... We laughed our way out on reading the post! Thanks to gupte sahib!! You guys seem to have had lot of fun.. Will make up with a vengeance whenever we come back...! Teenu looks thinner and taller. Cant believe she will be 1 soon.. I remember her whenever I see kiddie clothes and items here.. Ishubhai is going the right away. Dont c many pics of ladies, mall mein ghus gaye hain kya?? with ben around..
ss
We are all looking forward to your coming back and then we will go to mongolia ..ha ha ...no Air India flights though.
For a change DD was the dutiful huband, father & son during the trip...not necessarily in that order :-)
Loks
Post a Comment